Today, we’re featuring Submerged by author Cheryl Kaye Tardif. I’m currently reading the book and it’s pretty interesting so far. I’ll be posting my review soon! For now, read more about the book and see if it’s something you’d be interested in!
Cheryl’s holding a tour giveaway, so don’t forget to check that out as well!
From Cheryl Kaye Tardif, the international bestselling author that brought you CHILDREN OF THE FOG, comes a terrifying new thriller that will leave you breathless…
“Submerged reads like an approaching storm, full of darkness, dread and electricity. Prepare for your skin to crawl.” —Andrew Gross, New York Times bestselling author of 15 Seconds
Two strangers submerged in guilt, brought together by fate…
After a tragic car accident claims the lives of his wife, Jane, and son, Ryan, Marcus Taylor is immersed in grief. But his family isn’t the only thing he has lost. An addiction to painkillers has taken away his career as a paramedic. Working as a 911 operator is now the closest he gets to redemption—until he gets a call from a woman trapped in a car.
Rebecca Kingston yearns for a quiet weekend getaway, so she can think about her impending divorce from her abusive husband. When a mysterious truck runs her off the road, she is pinned behind the steering wheel, unable to help her two children in the back seat. Her only lifeline is a cell phone with a quickly depleting battery and a stranger’s calm voice on the other end telling her everything will be all right.
About the Author
5 Random Things about Author Cheryl Kaye Tardif
- I lived in Bermuda as a teen and as a result I’ve flown through the Bermuda Triangle six times—and nothing weird happened and I’m still here!
- Years ago I worked as a background actor in Vancouver, BC. I was in multiple episodes of The Commish and The Heights, and shook hands with Michael Chiklis of Vegas and The Shield fame. I also met Stephen J. Cannell on set.
- I was a contestant on A Total Write-Off!, a crazy game show produced in Canada and aired on cable channels. I was partnered with a real dummy—and his ventriloquist partner, Damien James. We had to craft a story using cues from the audience and the host. Sadly, we lost.
- I was once the youngest salon owner in Canada. Cheryl’s Scissor Triz was my first business, and it ruined me for working for anyone else.
- When I travel, I am known for my “Random Acts of Divineness.” I leave signed books for unsuspecting people when they aren’t looking. Sometimes I spy on them and watch the moment when they realize the book on their chair is actually for them. I’ve left books on lounge chairs on beaches in Mexico, cruise ship libraries, hotel lobbies, and once in a bathroom. Happy reading!
Enter Cheryl’s March Giveaway – 59 Prizes!